We are at the beginning of building a completely new self-sufficient society that will include more than 100 houses, a beauty and health center, stores, restaurant, hotel, school and sports and game facilities. This will also require the construction of infrastructure, including water, electricity and internet. In short, a very large and important project for which we are looking for a project manager who also fulfills the role of construction supervisor.
In this position, you will be part of the core team. The core team consists of an international group of specialists who are among the best in their fields. The core team collaborates in an innovative way, in which personal responsibility, autonomy and quality are core values. In line with our vision: Revive the power of your nature.
What, where, when?
- Site work: Linya, Housing in Linya during the construction phase is negotiable
- Starting date: January 1, 2023
- Number of hours per week: increasing, starting with several hours during the preparation phase to full time during the construction phase
- Monthly salary: to be agreed upon
The work includes:
- writing/assessing the specifications and bids
- first point of contact for the various contractors/ construction teams
- responsible for quality monitoring and carrying out periodic quality checks
- managing planning and budget
- reporting to management team
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. Several years of practical experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- 7+ years of experience construction supervisor
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with experience delivering results in rapidly changing and demanding environments
- Fluency in Spanish/Catalan and English