We have a vision for a better world: Revive the power of your nature. And a unique concept that includes all elements for a self-sufficient society. Now we are in the preparatory phase, soon we will start building the different elements, from over 100 homes and utilities, to a school, hotel, restaurant and sports and game facilities. In short everything a family needs for a healthy, happy, and abundant life with the richness of nature, social wealth (with like-minded people), and the luxury of comfort.
It is a fantastic project that should get much more attention and exposure than it has now. Therefore, we are looking for a community manager to develop a social media strategy for us, publish daily posts on the various channels, monitor trends and developments, and build a network through social media.
What, where, when?
- Site work: At least 1 day a week in Linya, the rest from home
- Starting date: January 1, 2023
- Number of hours per week: 20 hours
- Monthly salary: to be agreed upon
Do you have a passion for social media, an affinity for spirituality and does our vision align with how you live your life? This is your opportunity to contribute to creating a new world.
The work includes:
- Responsible for the development of the social media strategy, including the overall concept and campaigns
- Full operational and strategic management of the social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), driving business growth through these channels
- Responsible for planning, conceptual design and implementation of stories and feed content across all social media channels
- Stay on top of current trends and devise and create exciting, engaging social content based on these trends that fits within the strategy
- Create reports based on key performance KPIs, optimizing the performance of the community, activities and campaigns
- A Bachelor Degree in communications (design), online marketing or social media. Several years of practical experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- 3+ years of professional experience with community management, social media and/or campaign management
- You are creative, innovative, hands-on, practical and independent
- Fluency in Spanish/Catalan and English
- You know what is going on in the world and want to help build a new way of life and a conscious economy with respect for people, nature and the environment